Like My Page!

Cherry and Doris Store

Cherry and Doris Store
Tart Carlos as a Bazaarista!

Dsweetbox Stats

Monday, January 7, 2013

FUNuary Banner Model: Enzo Pineda


By on 7:46 AM


2012 was a great for Dsweetbox, so what can I say for 2013? Bring it on! And to start the year, our banner model for the month of January is the candy cutie, Enzo Pineda! I was lucky to be invited in his anniversary/New year party for his fans and there I saw a cool and charismatic Enzo who's game to play with his loving fans (check on my related post about he party). This is the second time that we have Enzo as a Banner Model, the first was October 2011. Happy FUNuary guys!




About Iyane Escarpe

Iyane is a fab, fierce and flawsome blogger with the love for entertainment. Learn more about Iyane by following him on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @Dsweetbox.

0 comments :

Post a Comment