Don't miss

Like My Page!

Cherry and Doris Store

Cherry and Doris Store
Tart Carlos as a Bazaarista!

Dsweetbox Stats

Friday, May 3, 2013

'Bromance My Brother's Romance' Full Fun & Uncut Trailer


By on 4:57 PM


The funny trailer of Zanjoe Marudo's upcoming box-office comedy flick 'Bromance My Brother's Romance' hit the net and I can really say that it is funny. I like Joy Viado in this movie, I think this is the movie I will like her the most. In the trailer, we saw more about the storyline and I think this movie will be one big hell of a riot! I also like the chemistry between Zanjoe and Cristine as well as the tandem of Lassy and Joey Paras. My fave from the trailer was the last part when Cristine found a 'flashlight'! LOL! From the boix-office director Wenn V. Deramas, 'Bromance My Brother's Romance' will tickle our funny gay bones this May 15th.






video upload credits to YouTube: absstarcinema.
photo credits to the movie's FB page.

About Iyane Escarpe

Iyane is a fab, fierce and flawsome blogger with the love for entertainment. Learn more about Iyane by following him on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @Dsweetbox.

1 comments: